Saturday, June 07, 2008

Learning about Squidoo

I recently discovered Squidoo and have been happily creating lenses for the past couple of weeks. Squidoo is a delightful way to express yourself on-line, create web pages for free, advertise your favorite product. And it is perfect for those of us who are technically challenged.
If you would like to make your own lens, just click here and try it today. You can't create just one! Squidoo is an addiction!
http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/Joan4

Do be sure to come back here and leave a comment if you create a new lens. I want to see your creations! Also, let me know if I can help. I will be posting my favorite squidoo-helper lenses here from time to time!

Oh, to visit all my lenses, click on http://www.squidoo.com/joanadams
visit my lenses and leave me a happy note! I love visitors!
Have a fabulous day and thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and/or add your thoughts and ideas.