Monday, September 08, 2008

54 Squidoo Lenses Completed

I did it! I realized my Squidoo goal! I have completed 54 Squidoo lenses! You can view them all at My Lensography ! There is all kinds of information there -from recipes to reunions to weddings and a Tate Family Sing-Along! So do stop by and say hello!

Also, the Tate Girls (my sisters and me) were featured on Insightful Nana's blog. That was great fun, too! It's nice to be on the internet with both my sisters -- especially since all 3 of us are over 60! When we were little girls, we had never heard of a computer, much less the internet! And here we are -- all these years later! Our dad used to say "the curtain falls and time passes." He was right! And that time seems to speed up with every passing year!




FREE Imaging/Goalsetting/Treasure Map Workbook!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's pure Joan to surpass the 50-lens goal by creating 54. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 54 lenses...wow you are catching up to my 129 quickly

    of course quality is truly the goal, and I have stopped concentrating on publishing new ones until I improve and optimize all the existing ones

    you will no doubt be named a GiantSquid all too soon

    best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and/or add your thoughts and ideas.