Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Thumbuddy - Self Esteem - Confidence

I am happy to report that I recently met Mark Arens, creator of the ThumbPeople, and I am so totally impressed with his website and products for families, church groups, and anybody who enjoys positivity!

Mark has delightful boardbooks for toddlers, books for school-age children and music for all ages. To visit the ThumbPeople, just click on Thumbuddy, the precious cartoon fellow on the right of your screen.

I am Thumbuddy! You are Thumbuddy! Will you make a happy difference in Thumbuddy's life today? I hope so!

Thank you, Mark, for these beautiful creations and your wonderful website!

PS There are two free songs for download when you visit the site -- and these are the happiest, most positive songs I have heard in a long time! Choose your favorite two! My favorites are "Wonderful" and "You Make a Difference". Come back and tell us your favorites, okay?

Oh yes, I do have a Squidoo lens about Thumbuddy, too! Just click on Thumbuddy Review and read the review, watch a video and enjoy more about this exciting new program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and/or add your thoughts and ideas.