Saturday, January 23, 2010

Flying a Helicopter

My friend Janice just called! She piloted a helicopter for the first time today! Yippee!

She said, "I was proud of me for not backing out, I was proud that I breathed the whole time, and when he handed me the wheel, I did not panic. I didn't throw up either!"

A few years ago, Janice moved west to accept a new job. Not long after that, she bought her first house. In fact, her life since she moved to Oregon has been one victory after the other.

When she was here at Christmastime, she told me "I am going to learn to fly helicopters!" I laughed, "you probably will!"

And she is doing just that!

Why is all this female chatter worth writing about? It's all about taking a chance, learning something new, breaking out of your rut and making your own dreams come true. What would you like to do this year that you have only dreamed about in the past? Want to fly a helicopter? Ride an Elephant?

Whatever your dream, please go for it! I will be your cheerleader!

A friend reminded me once, "we are not going to graduate from life. We are not in school anymore. This is it!"

Now is the time to go for your dreams, take those classes, ride that elephant, fly that helicopter! Today!




FREE Imaging/Goalsetting/Treasure Map Workbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and/or add your thoughts and ideas.