Saturday, September 18, 2010

Daily Prayer and Meditation Guides

Recently I have been thinking seriously about daily readers that have influenced my journey. I want my children to know about these books. They may never read them, but somehow it is important to me that I create a record of things like this.

I picked three that have been most important - Daily Word, Simple Abundance and Pocketful of Miracles. As I started making my Squidoo page about them, it seemed to take on a life of its own - and there were videos and prayer quotes and suggestions for gratitude lists.

It is a joy to make a site like that and I would love to share it with you. So do stop by and visit if you have a few minutes. I'd love to see you!

Daily Prayer and Meditation Guides

Thank you!

Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and/or add your thoughts and ideas.