Friday, October 12, 2007

Creating Imaging pages

I just realized something interesting. My imaging pages need more action, more emotion. So my project for the weekend is to add action to my pages. I will search in magazines for pictures of the things that I want as usual, but this time, I will be sure those are action shots -- How did I not know that after all these years?

And then the lesson becomes a lesson in learning -- that life is a continuous learning process -- improve the imaging pages for sure, but to be aware also that my learning must continue and without a continous learning process, life becomes dull and stagnant.

My pages looked dull and stagnant when I looked at them this morning.

Monday they will look lively and colorful and active! I am learning. I hope you are, too!

Thank you for continuing to read and learn with me! Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and/or add your thoughts and ideas.