Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pilates & Reiki In Paradise Blog: Meme (Blogger Tag) About Lynda Part 1

Pilates & Reiki In Paradise Blog: Meme (Blogger Tag) About Lynda Part 1

Here are the simplified, combined rules:
1. Post the rules before you give the facts.
2. Link to the person/people who tagged you.
3. Share eight facts about yourself.
4. At the end of your post, tag five people and list their names with links.
5. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!
6. Lisa added her own rule to the end, which I like: "If I tag you and you don't want to participate, no worries, no pressure."


Eight facts about me:
1. I am trying to cut back smoking, so today I am a little irritable!
2. I am a Newbie to all of this internet business, and am learning more every day than I ever thought I could.
3. I visited a virtual island last night. A real first time experience. It is part of Pat O'Bryan's Portable Empire, where I am a student! It was great fun to meet all the folks there! (Of course I took a dunk in the ocean on the way to the island, and still am not quite sure how I finally arrived in the right place.) I learned how to fly, too! And a new friend gave me a virtual typewriter and I figured out how to wear it, so when I chatted, I was not typing into the air. What fun! Second Life. Amelia Island. Portable Empire. An education for sure!
4. I am working on my first e-book, which will be 5 Methods of Experiential Prayer. At least today that is the title. lol
5. I am a grandma and I love the role!!! More than I ever imagined!!! What precious grandchildren I have! I could write a book about the two of them!
6. I am a proud parent -- with two wonderful adult kids who have both married folks I love and adore! What a blessing that is!!!!!!
7. I am celebrating 43 years of happy marriage tomorrow, Halloween Day. I am married to a practical joker, who is legally blind, who keeps everything moving at a happy pace around here! He is a serious golfer and will co-author my next e-book - which I think will be "Golf Lessons from a Blind Golfer"
8. I am thankful, grateful, for a surprise in my mailbox today -- a book from my cousin -- Louise Hay's Gratitude, A way of Life! What a wonderful surprise to find in my mailbox. I do so love good news in the mailbox!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! And don't forget, if you can you should tag 5 others by linking to them in this blog and then leaving comments on their blogs like I did on yours.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan! I found your blog because I was checking google alerts for any posts about Pat O'bryan's book Your Portable Island and his place in second life Portable Empire Island. Here is another tip for you if you want to get the word out about your products and/or ever need a document, form or template!

    Docstoc.com just launched yesterday and its a great resource for people to find documents, forms and templates for free and download them instantly!

    Another great feature of the site is that you can upload a chapter of your ebook to promote them for free !

    In addition inside the profile area you can add your blog to your profile and your blog gets seen by all the docstoc members as they browse the site ! =)

    www.docstoc.com - Its a great site
    100% FREE

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and/or add your thoughts and ideas.