Saturday, January 10, 2009

Be Positive

Sometimes life just sends wonderful surprises - and they leave you speechless! That's what happened to me last week. My on-line friend, Growwear(Mimi) sent me an e-mail asking me to take a look at one of her lenses. I do that quite often for people, reviewing for spelling errors, etc, or perhaps just providing the first visit. So......I casually clicked.........and there was ME! The entire lens was about me and my sisters! I did not know whether to cry or laugh or just sit there and shake with shock - so I shook! lol What a wonderful thing to do for a friend - what a super surprise! She had even interviewed my sisters! Since that time, the visitors and comments have kept me in a state of total amazement.

My mother always said "give me my flowers while I can smell 'em". I know now what she meant by that. I feel like I am receiving a bouquet of flowers every single day - and oh so much nicer to enjoy those kind words while I am on this side of life! I plan to hang around in this ol' world for many more years, but in the meantime, I will constantly be refreshed every time I visit that lens. Thank you, Mimi! Such a gift! There are simply not enough words to say thank you adequately.

Oh, do you want to go see it? I just happen to know the link.
Be Positive

2 comments:

  1. Joan, it's a seriously great lens and you really deserve the accolades Growwear gave you.

    Thank you for being you!

    Charly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan, it was such a pleasure to do. It really makes me happy knowing you can see clearly how many people appreciate you for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and/or add your thoughts and ideas.