Monday, January 26, 2009

Be Positive

I have been honored - so deeply touched -- that I scarcely know what to say. My friend, Mimi, Growwear on Squidoo, created a lens all about me! She even had my sisters in on her big secret! Their interviews and insights are on the lens, too!

I was quietly reading my e-mail one night, when I got an e-mail from Mimi. "please take a look at my new lens." lol oh wow. I thought she had just made something new she wanted me to see. and she did. and how!

The lens itself is a huge honor - and then came the visitors and the comments. What a treasure. One of my sisters said, "well, now we have something to read at your funeral." (that's "sister humor", folks - no disrespect intended)

I am still shocked every time I look at it. I hope you will take a look too. What a beautiful gift you could create with a lens like this. Who would you choose?
I challenge you to create a similar lens during the month of February - and honor someone you care about. I will never ever forget this. Just think how much it would mean to your loved one, friend, or co-worker - to have a lens in their honor.

ok. enough. go visit and give Mimi and bunch of stars from me! and thank you!
Be Positive


FREE Imaging/Goalsetting/Treasure Map Workbook!

1 comment:

  1. Great challenge, Joan. I second that challenge. I know there is someone who inspires you enough to give them a special tribute lens or blog post. So, do it! You'll be so glad you did, and just think how happy you will make someone else!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and/or add your thoughts and ideas.